Thursday, March 27, 2008

JAMIE LYNN SPEARS & BABY


Could it be possible that one of the Spears children is doing something right with her life? Well, I wouldn’t go that far, but I do give her a little credit.


Jamie Lynn has been spotted registering for her baby shower, and not only that but she is now engaged to her boyfriend. I’m not sure how I feel about this. I mean, yea, she should definitely register for baby things, as she is pregnant and regardless of the age, I think a baby shower is most appropriate. But engaged… hmm… that’s another issue.


Sometimes I think that it’s the right thing for a couple to get married if they become pregnant, but they are still so young and immature. Can they actually commit to one another and handle a baby AND a real relationship? Come on kids, this isn’t high school now, we’re talking real life!


No comments: