Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Welcome to my Celeb Gossip blog!

I wasn’t quite sure what to make of this blog at first, but then it hit me; why not talk about something that we hear and see everyday of our lives? Something that surrounds us every night and every day on the newsstands. Something that shoots open in front of us when we log onto the internet. Why not talk about the people who make tons of money for doing absolutely nothing at all? Why not talk about them?

CELEBRITIES! They are constantly in the news, whether it’s good news, bad news, or even plain old boring news, they are always right there. So I decided this would be the perfect opportunity to express my feelings about the day-in and day-out gossip.

Sometimes I get sick of hearing about the same people. “Oh, so and so got their 20th DUI today,” or “so and so broke up him/ her after blank years together and 2 kids later. Admit it, it does get annoying after a while, but at the same time, it’s sooo HARD to isolate ourselves from it.

Often we find it confusing when different tabloids exploit different messages about the celebrities; we aren’t sure what is factual and what is fictitious. No worries though. I’m going to get the gossip from only the best sources.

So enjoy the posts and feel free to share your own opinions… no one’s making judging!

Mallory*

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Hi Mallory, it is interesting that we have the same topic. You're right, celebritie's personal lives are always all over the news and on magazines. I'm sure we will have similar blogs especially with whatever is the newest breaking entertainment news. For my topics I was even thinking about writing about new movies that I've seen too because it gets boring just writing all about what crazy thing Britney has done for the week.